Monday 26 September 2016

Busy...

So, I don't really have time for a long blog tonight. Two things spring to mind. One, I had a double session with a class today. I showed them something complex and interesting which I felt they needed to see in order to understand the concepts and requirements of the forthcoming work. I felt constantly anxious that I should have 'chunked it up' and got them to 'evidence learning' all the way through. I felt that despite the fact that doing it would have destroyed any engagement with the complex thing and rendered the whole thing pointless. Hmmm. Am I institutionalised by any chance?

I've done what is a 'bit of work at home' - out of interest I did a quick word count. 2500 words.

That seems like quite a lot of words to write for a 'a bit of work'

To be honest, I barely noticed it. It didn't seem out of the ordinary. It does make me wonder what I could do if I put my mind to something else.

Anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment